Opening November 2015
Our new and expanded workspace opens on November 2nd. The workspace is located in the former BT Exchange building in Exchange Square. We are only 8 minutes walk from East Croydon station and fast connections to London and Gatwick, 24 hours a day.
Monday – Saturday 8am – 8pm
Unit 1, The Exchange
Off Scarbrook Road
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine
- Meeting room with projector and screen
- Cycle parking
- Printer, copier & scanner
- 1GB Fibre optic Internet (true fibre from end to end)
- Reference library & reading room
- Indoor Garden
- Storage Lockers
- Registered Office Address / Mailbox
- Complimentary tea and filter coffee from Has Bean Coffee
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines including The Croydon Citizen
- Lifetime Membership of Matthews Yard
- Free access to a wide range of networking and community events
Monthly subscriptions will be introduced in 2016.
In the meantime, we are offering big discounts for annual pre-payment, with rates fixed for 3 years, giving you added peace of mind. Availability is strictly limited to no more than 10 hot-desks, 5 dedicated desks and 1 office suite. They are selling fast.
- Hot Desking: 12 months unlimited access: £1,200 inc VAT PA / £400 per quarter
Simple desk, available on a first come, first served basis. Order now
- Dedicated Desk: 12 months: £2,000 inc VAT PA / £600 inc VAT per quarter
Includes Steelcase Fusion Benchdesk, Boss upholstered swivel chair and lockable pedestal. Order now
- Private Office Suites:
8m2, single suite £1,200 per quarter or £4,000 per year
12m2, up to 3 people – £2,000 per quarter or £6,000 per year
18m2, up to 4 people for 12 months £8,000 + VATLarger spaces are also available for business or retail. Please contact email@example.com outlining your requirements and we will do our best to help.